- Reconcile shipped goods to sales orders
- Manage courier contracts
- Manage customer returns through goods inward and ensure follow-through
- Ensure compliance with waste management procedures
- Co-ordinate warehouse cycle counts and stock takes
- Optimise warehouse storage
- Manage slow moving stock
- Provide support on all facilities and building maintenance issues
- Instill and maintain a sense of customer focus within the team
- Ensure that all health & safety requirements are fulfilled
- Ensure safe storage and handling of all materials and chemical
- Ensure Stock accuracy
- Ensure daily shipping targets are met
- Ensure couriers deliver on time
Apply for this job
You can apply for this job via HRLocker using the link below.
Job posted by..
I am responsible for the international sector at Red Chair Recruitment. I collaborate with clients across the globe and develop valuable and influential links in key territories. This collaboration has given me an important opportunity to continue to learn and grow my skill-set in this fascinating sector.
My work with different cultures has taught me to fully understand my client's requirements. I actively seek teachers, instructors and lecturers with a natural ability to empower their students and develop their skills to benefit my clients.
Advanced job search
Share this online
Recruitment House, 91 New Street, Killarney, Co. Kerry,V93 R96C.
Phone: +353 64 66 22 007 Email:
© 2020 RedChair Recruitment. All Rights Reserved. 3rd Floor, Recruitment House, 91 New Street, Killarney, Co. Kerry
Red Chair Recruitment