Location: Walkinstown, Dublin **Apply on the website** - 5mins from a
If you are looking to join a company that will nurture and develop
your career this could be the company for you. Our client is looking
for a Structural/Civil CAD Technician to join their expanding team.
The company has built a superb reputation in the market for their
design and supervision capabilities and as a team, they have also
established a great atmosphere and collective spirit. If you are
seeking a role that can challenge you professionally whilst working in
a great team environment, please read on.
- Preparation of structural and civil CAD detailing on projects from
- Liaise with Engineers to deliver the required supporting
- Review documents and structural designs prepared by Graduate
- Preparation and review of preliminary designs and reports using a
design drawings and specifications.
- Procurement of Site Investigation, Building and Civil Engineering
and Bills of Quantities.
- Prepare tender documents and tender assessments.
- Administration of the construction contracts to ensure that design
- Level 8 qualification with some 3 years experience
- Eligible to work in Ireland
- Proficient in the structural design of building structures and the
- Proficient in the use of Irish Building Regulations.
- Excellent written and verbal (English) communication and
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD 2D and an aptitude to develop their
(such as AutoDesk REVIT).
- Working knowledge of construction contracts such as the PWMF Forms
- Working knowledge of relevant software packages such as Microsoft
needed to fulfil their day to day tasks.
If you**Apply on the website**;re interested in this role, kindly
forward an up-to-date copy of your CV in a word format to Andy
We need : English (Good)