Adaptive Nursing is a Veteran owned, Indiana only, Medicaid home care
provider proudly serving Medicaid PA clients. The Adaptive Team are
the Indiana Homecare experts, with **Apply on the website** locations
throughout the state, all to better serve our staff and communities in
We have recently added Private Duty Nursing to our service offerings
for both pediatric and adults who are chronically ill, requiring
extended hourly care. We are currently looking for RN**Apply on the
website**;s to meet the need of the thousands of Hoosiers choosing
homecare over a hospital or other assisted living facilities.
Are you a RN with excellent clinical skills? Do you have previous
experience providing home health care services or critical care?Do you
want a FRESH start with a company that puts its staff and clients
first? Adaptive is different. We treat our caregivers with the respect
they deserve. Come try us out, you will LOVE working for a company
Check out what makes Adaptive the best!
THE ADAPTIVE DIFFERENCE:
· Competitive Wages- WE**APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**;LL BEAT WHAT YOU
· REFERRAL BONUSES
· Weekly Pay with **Apply on the website**% accuracy
· Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle or other schedule
· Short commute times - we match you to cases near your home
· Positive Work Environment and the tools you need to do your job
· Paid training opportunities
· A stable working environment - we invest in our care team
· Paid Time Off
· **Apply on the website**(k) with match after 1st year.
· **Apply on the website**/7 on call clinical manager support
· Health, Dental and Vision benefits
· EXCELLENT INDEED REVIEWS!
QUALIFICATIONS FOR RN / LPN:
· A minimum of one year of nursing experience as a Registered Nurse -
RN or Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN
· A valid Indiana nursing license in good standing
· Current CPR certification (Free re-certification with Adaptive)
· Good organizational and communication skills
· Training and education of family members
· Medication administration
· Administration of prescribed treatments and therapies
· Communication with other members of the patients**Apply on the
website**; multi-disciplinary team
· Supply management
· Emergency management
today at to let us know you are interested!
or call to learn more.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $**Apply on the website**.**Apply on the website** to $**Apply
on the website**.**Apply on the website** /hour
We need : English (Good)