We are looking for an independent, hands-on, data-minded Program Manager to help us support the Brand Licensing segment of our business. The Brand Licensing team works together closely to develop and deliver the Speedtest Awards and Marketing Rights programs. This position, based out of our Dublin office, will report to the Brand Licensing Program Director in Seattle and will work closely with our clients in the Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) region. They will help facilitate the Speedtest Awards program, and will also act as the primary liaison between clients and our Brand Licensing team whenever clients make public marketing claims backed by Ookla data.
The Brand Licensing Program Manager will need to be exceptionally flexible and have a demonstrated ability to solve a wide range of complex technical and business challenges. The ideal candidate will possess an uncanny ability to multi-task and independently prioritize their time to maximize business and customer benefit. They will be able to interact effectively across a wide range of functional roles and problem spaces, and will possess tremendous attention to detail. They will be able to work in an extremely fast paced, highly ambiguous, rapidly evolving environment. The ideal candidate can communicate effectively with technical and non-technical people across multiple geographies, and enjoys developing positive customer relationships.
We are people first, employees second at Ookla, and we know there is no one perfect path to any job. If you’re excited about the work we’re doing and think you have a creative new approach, please apply whether or not your experience matches the job description. We strongly believe diversity of all kinds makes us better. We are an equal opportunity employer actively working to build an inclusive workforce at all levels of the company. [ ].
Expectations for Success
This position will serve as the primary point of contact to marketing claims and awards clients in the EMEA region, with occasional support for clients in other locations such as Asia Pacific (APAC).
- Support clients in all phases of the claims process, including onboarding, claim guidance, and claim approvals.
- Proactively review market data to help determine the types of claims that clients could make.
- Approve marketing materials submitted by clients for adherence with our guidelines.
- Coordinate and manage the award delivery process, including:
- Coordinate with our engineering and development teams to create and deliver web pages related to the award.
- Work with designers to customize award collateral.
- Create and manage award reports for winners in their markets.
- Manage delivery of award assets and organization of client assets.
- Work alongside the sales and support team in EMEA to answer questions and provide support, as needed, on awards and marketing-related inquiries.
- Work alongside the Enterprise Product, Marketing and Data teams to highlight process improvements.
- Collaborate with other program and product team members to bring new claims and awards to market.
- Verify information about ISPs and mobile carriers worldwide.
- Assist with light data cleanup and maintenance of database records.
- Organize and archive brand use cases from clients.
- Assist Content team in creating brand case studies the sales team can use for current/prospective client meeting.
The heading says “requirements” but we’re looking for the right person not the exact list. If your life experience prepares you for similar challenges, we’d like to hear from you.
- At least 5 years experience in project and/or program management with exposure to product development
- Superior written and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail with good analytical skills
- Ability to identify and drive process improvements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required, master’s degree preferred
- Experience with database tools, like MySQL and Tableau, a plus
- Web publishing experience, with previous published works containing data visualizations, a plus
- Advanced knowledge or healthy understanding of internet connectivity technology and terminology, a plus
We offer competitive compensation, flexible schedules, transit passes, on- and off-site happy hours, team activities, lunch on Wednesdays and an office kitchen full of snacks (when it is safe to do so again). Our comprehensive benefits package includes pension matching, unlimited paid vacation and sick time, ESPP options, health/dental insurance coverage and a stand-out parental leave. We make sure you have the best hardware, software and tools available for you to do your work, and we provide excellent flexibility for working remotely as time and responsibilities allow. Visit [ ] for even more information.
While our preference is to have this person located in Dublin, we are open to having this position be remote for the right candidate. We provide excellent workplace flexibility for working remotely as time and responsibilities allow. This role will occasionally be required to travel to see clients and visit our Seattle, USA headquarters.