Early Days crèche are looking for a dedicated, responsible and
enthusiastic Childcare Worker. The role is part-time afternoons.
- A Minimum QQI level 5 in Childcare from a recognized body
- A Minimum of 2 years' experience in a crèche
- Good communication skills- fluency in both written and spoken
- Knowledge and practical experience with I.T ( training can be
- Knowledge and practical experience of working with the Aistear and
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF EARLY YEARS PRACTITIONER
- To work in close co-operation with the Manager, room colleagues and
- To be attentive to the children in your care.
- To ensure the safety, security and well-being of all children in
- To assist in the planning and implementation of an
enhance the child's natural growth and development
- To ensure all quality and safety standards are maintained in the
- To maintain a safe, clean and healthy environment.
- To ensure that you respect the rights of the children in the care
- To work as part of a team, fostering and promoting good working
- To strictly adhere to the Childcare Act **Apply on the website**
- Pay is variable based on experience.
- All candidates must consent to be Garda vetted and provide two
All applications must be made by an email including CV and cover
letter to **Apply on the website** by **Apply on the website**/**Apply
on the website**/**Apply on the website**.
_EARLY DAYS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER._
By submitting an application, you are providing consent to early days
to use your Personal Data for the recruitment process. Early Days
ensures that the Personal Data collected is relevant to the purpose
for which it is collected. Applicant's data which has been submitted
voluntarily will be shared with relevant personnel in early days
including the interview panel where applicants are called to
interview. Once the respective retention period has elapsed early days
undertakes to securely destroy this Personal Data.
We need : English (Good)