A leading International law firm are seeking to hire an experienced Funds Solicitor onto their dynamic and growing team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Funds Solicitor that has anywhere between 2-6 years of experience. You will be working with team of talented solicitors and offered the opportunity to travel and work with your peers internationally.
Key skills of the Funds Solicitor:
- Minimum of 2-6 years of relevant experience working with Irish Funds
- An excellent academic background
- Strong eye for detail and excellent drafting and technical skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and show’s a high level of initiative
- Strong organisational skills and a strong communicator
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the EU/EEA. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.
Azon Recruitment Group