JOB TITLE: RECEPTIONIST / ADMINISTRATOR
REPORTS TO: Manager
PURPOSE OF ROLE: To ensure the smooth operation of the Outhouse
reception area and the accurate and timely completion of all assigned
administrative duties in accordance with both the ethos of Outhouse
and all policies and procedures.
Reception & Switchboard Duties.
- Greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing all visitors to the
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls to appropriate
- Preparing rooms for meetings, ensuring rooms are left in a tidy
- Support Cafe staff when required.
- Answer and record all Information and Signposting queries (via
Information & Signposting
- Provide service users with information on all aspects of LGBT+ life
but are not limited to: sexual health, mental health, and wellbeing,
counselling, Garda Liaison Officers, legal services.
Administration of Personal Development Courses (PDC) & Peer Support
- Liaising with PDC & PSG Facilitators to: confirm course dates, book
travel arrangements etc.
- Maintenance and preparation of Outhouse statistics (e.g).
- Assisting Manager and Finance and Administration Officer with
- Administration of facilities management (e.g. post-box, lockers),
- Administrative support to special events and activities.
- Checking, recording and signing daily, weekly and monthly Fire
- Administration of facilities health & Safety records (e.g. hygiene
Any other duties that may be required from time to time.
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED FOR ROLE:
- Good general administration ability and experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven skills working with diverse communities and individuals.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as autonomously.
- Strong demonstrable interpersonal skills (staff and volunteers).
- Flexibility is required in all aspects of this post.
Outhouse Community Resource Centre
**Apply on the website** Capel Street, Dublin 1
**Apply on the website**
Closing date for receipt of Cover Letter and Completed Application
6pm Friday, **Apply on the website**nd January **Apply on the
CV'S WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
We need : English (Good)