- Coordinate electrical design, work with consultants and subcontractors and Participate in design reviews
- 8+ years' site Construction Management experience within the Commercial sector essential
- Ensuring Company H&S policies are promoted and enforced on site
- Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and the work of any specialist subcontractors
- Assist the Project Manager with the planning, development and enforcement of programme works
- Management & coordination of appointed subcontractors
- Keeping the project stakeholders informed of progress, cost and any other relevant issues.
- Manage safety and quality aspects of the project in accordance with company procedures
- Liaising with Quality Control and Safety on Site
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project
- Good IT skills
At Jones Engineering Group we have over 128 years' experience as a world class engineering contractor. Our core divisions include Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Sprinkler and Fire Protection. Some of the other services we provide include Waste to Energy (BioEnergy), Specialist Lift, Off Site Fabrication, Technical Support Services, Maintenance, Asset Management, BIM (Building Information Modelling) and Geo-Surveying. We offer competitive salaries, financial support for further training, Continuous Professional Development (CPD) leading to chartered status, performance incentives and the ability to progress your career with a world class engineering contractor.