ABRIVIA RECRUITMENT have an exciting opportunity for ambitious Marketing Brand Manager to work with a Global FMCG leader based in Dublin. Reporting into the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the development and implementation of strategic market plans for some of their leading brands.
- Lead growth through brand-driven activation (ATL, PR, Digital & Social, data driven marketing and in store), renovation of current core portfolio and brilliant forward-thinking implementation of exciting NPD platforms.
- Responsible for the P&L for the brand and managing the business dynamically to deliver both internal and external targets (incl. accurate budget management)
- Responsible for Business Case assumptions for NPD, working with Sales teams / Category management and data analysis.
- Champion consumer & customer needs and brand passion within the overall business
- Champion competitive behaviour and mindset throughout the business and translate it into targeted marketing activities to grow brand share via cross functional teams
- Lead Performance reviews and understand results in market
- A good understanding that making the right decisions drives profitable growth.
- 3+ years Brand Management experience in an FMCG environment.
- Works well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience in Digital marketing
- Commercial awareness / networking and influencing skills.
- Project Management across multiple projects and functions.
- Consumer and market insight understanding.
- PR, media, digital agencies experience preferred.
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful applicant that reflects the seniority and importance of this role.
For a full job description please contact Valerie Mc Nulty on 015313744 or firstname.lastname@example.org