Within one year of reopening the Resort, we were overjoyed to be awarded 'Hotel of the Year' at the Virtuoso Best of the Best Awards ceremony in Las Vegas in 2018. Since then, we have acquired many accolades including AA Ireland: Hotel of the Year 2019, Cond Nast Traveler Readers' Choice Awards 2019: #1 Resort in Europe and #5 in the World, IGTOA: Golf Resort of the Year 2018, Yes Chef: Afternoon Tea of the Year 2018, amongst many more. Most recently, our signature restaurant The Oak Room earned a position in the Michelin Guide Great Britain and Ireland 2020 with One Michelin Star.
There has never been a more exciting time to join the team and we are delighted to be recruiting for a Security Operative
We are now recruiting for a Security Operative to join our team. Primary function of the role is prevention of anything that is likely to cause loss, waste, damage or inconvenience to the Company, our team members and guests.
As a Security Operative you will be expected to:
- Fully and satisfactorily complete all of the tasks and duties on the estate as defined within the company SOP's.
- Proactively refer to and review the company documentation and event sheets, thus familiarising oneself with any changes and in order to suggest changes that can proactively improve or enhance the level of service.
- Where required, monitor CCTV system.
- Look out for, and to immediately report, any Health & Safety hazards, or potential hazards, on the estate.
- Stay alert to any threats or changes within the work environment in order to take the appropriate action in order to reduce the chance of disruption, loss or damage.
- Use common sense and initiative by immediately involving others if a situation appears to become threatening.
- Complete an accurate, detailed log entry as soon as possible after any incident, which can then be used as part of the Incident Report process.
- Fluent English essential
- At least 6 months experience in a similar role
- Excellent written and attention to detail skills are essential
- Be fully flexible and available to work days, nights, weekends
- Safe Pass desirable
- PSA license
- Full, clean drivers license is a requirement